Exploring the past, the present and possibilities- with sojourns into the abyss thrown in for good measure!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Year- New projects- different blog

For those that know who I am, I follow a different path.

Samhain, Hallowe'en, is the Celtic New Year. A time for beginnings, insights and beginnings/endings.
My birthday is also in October. Many major events in my life have happened in October. For this reason, I don't do spring cleaning, I do autumnal cleanings. I purge my home, my brain, etc and I start my projects.

I have one that I call Life By Numbers, where there are things I do everyday (quotes), week (photos and recipes), month and this time around I'm adding quarters, my 101 in 1001 list and my latest undertaking...30 Days.

Inspired by Morgan Spurlock and science, I'm going to be taking on new things for 30 days at a time, including things like *gasp* going to church and bible study- because frankly, I don't get it. I'm not looking to convert, I'm looking to understand. This is one of many undertakings I plan but in the sake of organization, I will be keeping those in a blog title Life By Numbers.

You can find my introductory 30 Days post there and I would love if you would join me on this journey and share your thoughts, opinions, what would you do, etc?

Join me and see what the lucky numbers are!  http://365-52-12.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment